Ipe Deck Tiles are the ideal solution for rooftop, patio and deck top transformation into an enjoyable hardwood deck. They are easy to install, beautiful, durable, cost effective, and easy to maintain. You can transform your garden, patio, roof or balcony, with these easily installed ipe deck tiles. They are also used in large commercial areas like bars, restaurants, exhibition areas and office buildings with heavy pedestrian traffic. Ipe Wood is incredibly durable and naturally resistant to rot, decay, and termites.
IPE Deck Tile Profile:
- Planks: 8 planks.
- Weight: 19.69 lbs
- Smooth surface: 24″ x 24″
- Thickness: 1.69″
- Fire Rating: Class A: (Meets and exceeds ASTM E108-07a Class A Spread of Flame Test).
- Net Finished Dimensions: 1-11/16″ x 23-7/8″ x 23 x 7/8″
- Sustainable & responsibly forested
- Weather proof.
- Easy to handle & install
- Low or no maintenance*
- Easy to clean, resistant to mold & moisture
- Each tile has 3 slats underneath attached with 16 stainless steel screws.
- Built using all stainless steel hardware.
- Pre-fabricated holes to best & exact installation with the connectors.
- Decking tile Connectors (Sold separately): Hidden and connected underneath the tiles
Tiles are made with holes in the bottom corners to accommodate the connectors and hold the tiles together. When installing over joists, you can insert Deck Clips into the corners to screw through and into the joists to secure the Ipe Deck Tiles.
Need help with sqare footage calculation?
Call us now at 770-242-0045 for pricing and coverage information.
Deck Tile Installation
Cutting into Partial Tiles
You can use a standard skil saw blade to cut these tiles. Cutting them from the bottom will make it easier to avoid the screws. Remove any screws from the cut off pieces and screw them back into the desired cut piece where necessary. Then, you’ll need to drill new corner holes to accommodate the connectors. You can use the connectors as a guide to drill these holes exactly where you need them. Use an orbital or palm sander to ease the edges on the top of the cut edge to match the other edges.
It is up to YOU, as the craftsman, to read and understand all the safety manuals for the related tools and equipment and decide on the best course of action for your particular project. Wear gloves, mask, eye protection and other protective gear when working with wood and machinery.
- Real Rain Screen Siding from Brazilian Wood Depot
- Railing Sections
- Headcote Screws & Pro Plug System
- Our favorite wood finish